World Cancer Day 2021
To mark World Cancer Day 2021, we have compiled some of our most-popular content pertaining to oncology research and treatments, including some of the latest peer-reviewed research from our sister journal, the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, and interviews with experts.
Plus, become a member on The Evidence Base and you can download a free eBook featuring articles from the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and Future Oncology, including articles exploring the use of real-world data to assess oncology treatment patterns, costs and economic burden.
Additional featured journal content:
- Real-world healthcare resource utilization and costs of weekly versus every-2-week cetuximab in metastatic colorectal cancer
- Economic impact of multigene panel testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- A qualitative evaluation of patient and healthcare provider knowledge, attitudes, and behavior for safety and use of pexidartinib
- Comparative efficacy of dabrafenib + trametinib versus treatment options for metastatic melanoma in first-line settings
- Network meta-analysis of nivolumab plus ipilimumab in the second-line setting for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
You can browse more of the latest comparative effectiveness and real-world evidence oncology research published in the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research by visiting the journal’s dedicated webpage on this topic >>>