[ON DEMAND] Improving efficiency in health technology assessment with advanced software: a panel discussion
At ISPOR Europe (2â€“6 November 2019; Copenhagen, Denmark) we filmed an exclusive panel discussion concerning some of the key challenges associated with utilizing current software in health technology assessment and where advanced software have the potential to steer the field. Watch on demand now!
At the ISPOR Europe meeting (2â€“6 November 2019; Copenhagen, Denmark), The Evidence BaseÂ® had the exciting opportunity to reconvene a panel of experts, with diverse field experiences, to exclusively discuss their event workshop concerning some of the key challenges associated with utilizing current software in health technology assessment and where advanced software have the potential to steer the field.
In an era where we are seeing increasing numbers of potentially curative therapies coming to market, a spotlight is being turned on health technology assessment, with calls for more rapid and complex analyses, greater transparency in methods and improved efficiency. The limits of current software are being stretched to breaking point and advanced software have the potential to revolutionize the conduct of complex health technology assessments.
Interested in working with The Evidence BaseÂ® on your own campaign? Contact us today>>>
What will you learn?
- What are some of the key challenges associated with current software utilized in health technology assessment?
- Industry requirements of software
- Advantages that advanced software may offer
- Steps we must take to implement advanced software throughout the pipeline
- Gianluca Baio (University College London, UK)
- Dawn Lee (BresMedâ„¢, Sheffield, UK)
- R. Brett McQueen (University of Colorado, CO, USA)
- Raquel Aguiar-Ibanez (MSD, Hertfordshire, UK)