Real-World Evidence 2022: register your interest today!
We are excited to announce an innovative and essential new event for your calendar:
29–30 June 2022
1 America Square, London, UK
Hosted by the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and The Evidence Base®, we are excited to announce Real-World Evidence 2022! This unique, 2-day conference will focus on collaboration, conversation and community to advance the practical applications of real-world evidence (RWE), focusing on rare diseases.
This inaugural event will convene key stakeholders of the RWE community to answer essential questions such as: how can we progress RWE from theory to practice, to truly inform patient care? How can RWE inform drug development and approval processes when making market access decisions, or when a patient and their physician decide on a management strategy?
The programme for RWE 2022 is still in the planning, but you can get an idea of the flavour of the event from the future-focused themes that were planned for RWE 2020:
- How should RWE inform clinical trial design in rare diseases?
- Achieving transparency in the generation and use of RWE
- Regulation in a post-Brexit environment: global harmonization vs European system?
- Gaining clarity on funding for ultra-specialized commissioning
- Global perspectives: understanding the impact of FDA guidance
Advisory Board includes:
- Charles Makin, Global Head of Real-World Evidence Strategy, Biogen
- Melvin Olson, Global Head RWD Strategy and Innovation, Novartis
- Karen Facey, Senior Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- Dalia Dawoud, Scientific Adviser – Science, Policy and Research Programme, NICE
Further details on the program and confirmed speakers will be announced soon. To keep up to date, receive the latest announcements and register to attend, visit www.rwelive.com >>>