Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies
Join us in London, UK for Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies!
We are excited to announce an innovative and essential new event for your calendar:
1 America Square, London, UK
**COVID-19 UPDATE: RWE 2020 has been postponed until later in 2020, following the escalation of the coronavirus threat**
Hosted by the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and The Evidence Base®, we are excited to announce Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies! This unique, 2-day conference will focus on collaboration, conversation and community to advance the practical applications of real-world evidence (RWE), focusing on rare diseases and innovative therapies.
This inaugural event will convene key stakeholders of the RWE community to answer essential questions such as: how can we progress RWE from theory to practice, to truly inform patient care? How can RWE inform drug development and approval processes when making market access decisions, or when a patient and their physician decide on a management strategy?
Join the future-focused conversations on themes including:
- How should RWE inform clinical trial design in rare diseases?
- Achieving transparency in the generation and use of RWE
- Regulation in a post-Brexit environment: global harmonization vs European system?
- Gaining clarity on funding for ultra-specialized commissioning
- Global perspectives: understanding the impact of FDA guidance
Advisory Board includes:
- Charles Makin, Global Head of Real-World Evidence Strategy, Biogen
- Melvin Olson, Global Head RWD Strategy and Innovation, Novartis
- Karen Facey, Senior Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- John Spoors, Senior Analytical Lead, Strategy & Policy, NHS England
- Dalia Dawoud, Scientific Adviser - Science, Policy and Research Programme, NICE
Two engaging streams:
- The Listen and Learn Zone will comprise presentations and panels, with ample time for questions and discussion, enabling you to learn about the latest developments
- The Conversation and Collaboration Zone will create a space for roundtables, creating an environment to share, build relationships and collaborate on future projects
Further details on the program and confirmed speakers will be announced soon. To keep up to date, receive the latest announcements and register to attend, visit www.rwelive.com>>