About The Evidence Base
The Evidence Base is a community site covering the latest news, opinion and insight into the collection and application of real-world data to real-world problems. The Evidence Base covers hot topics in real-world evidence, health economics, comparative effectiveness research, patient-centered decision making and much more. Through partnership with our sister journal, the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, we seek to educate and inspire to help this exciting field move forward at an even faster rate.
Why should you join?
First and foremost, joining the network and sharing your news and knowledge contributes towards the development of this ground-breaking and promising field. At a more personal level, this network also gives you the opportunity to connect with your peers and help gain knowledge and connections that may be useful to your work, whether it is research or regulation.
The Evidence Base is designed to provide experts with a platform to collaborate, showcase their work and share news and their perspectives on the field.
Register to receive:
- FREE and FAST access to editor and user-created news, discussion and opinion
- Access the latest hot topics in the format that works for you
- Read, listen and watch expert insight into the industry
- Exclusive free access to key journals such as the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Weekly emails keeping you up to date
Did you know?
By joining The Evidence Base™, you also get free access to our partner sites. Simply sign in with the same username and password and gain access to:
RxNet provides current and exciting research and information on all aspects of the drug discovery pipeline, in partnership with their associated journals, Future Drug Discovery, Future Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Patent Analyst and Therapeutic Delivery.
3DMedNet unites the diverse 3D printing in medicine community, covering 3D printed pharmaceuticals, prosthetics, implants, medical devices and bioprinted tissue via expert opinion and insight, and exclusive peer-reviewed journal articles, as well as the latest news and advances.
RegMedNet provides free educational webinars, expert opinion and insight, and exclusive peer-reviewed journal articles, as well as the latest news and advances from every step in the regenerative medicine and cell therapy pipeline, from development, clinical trial and manufacture to regulation and commercialization.
Who is The Evidence Base?
There are plenty of wonderful people working behind the scenes to help this network operate, but the core team is:
- Ilana Landau, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ilana is the person you should speak to if you have any questions about using the network. You can find more about Ilana by reading her profile here. If you have ideas on what you'd like to see on The Evidence Base, contact her now.
- Laura Dormer, Editorial Director (email@example.com) Laura is the Commissioning Editor for Journal of Comparative Effectiveness, the journal whose following inspired us to make this network. If you have any interest in submitting to the journal, Laura is the contact for you.
- Joanne Walker, Head of Publication Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org) Get in contact with Joanne if you wish to discuss commercial opportunities available on The Evidence Base.
If you would like to know more about using The Evidence Base, speak to the Editor.
The opinions expressed on The Evidence Base are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Evidence Base, Future Medicine Ltd or any of its affiliates.